UPDATED MARCH 17, 2020
We understand you may have questions about operations here at the club. Here are the updates as of today:
- The club is closed for curling activities. Our refrigeration mechanic was in yesterday to turn off the plant, and the ice is now slowly melting. Kyle and Herman will be working on cleanup over the coming weeks.
- The clubhouse will be open today until 5pm, Wednesday from 9-5, Thursday from 10-6, and Friday from 9-5. Members may come in during these times to pick up any personal belongings you have in your locker, and you are welcome to purchase anything from our Book Sale upstairs. You are not required to empty your locker but, as this is a dynamic situation, be advised our ability to remain open for this purpose may change at any time.
- We are proceeding as if spring and summer bookings will go ahead as planned. This includes the Rock N' Roll Pub Night (Apr 18), BCC Annual Meeting (Apr 21) and Spring Bazaar & Flea Market (Apr 25). We are prepared to change dates for all of the above, so please stay tuned to your inbox for further updates.
- If you paid for the Snowbird Bonspiel, we will be issuing refund cheques next week. These will be mailed; please do not come to the club to pick up your cheque.
- League closing luncheons and dinners are delayed, and may be rescheduled to a later date.
- Registration for 2020-2021 curling programs (Memberships, Youth Program and Learn to Curl) will open in the coming weeks. Information will be made available by email.
We ask that you please not expect personal interactions with our staff and contractors at this time. We are practicing social distancing in order to keep our members, staff, their families, and our community as healthy as possible.